- Do you want clarity, once and for all, on what’s standing in your way of having the life you want?
- Do you want to be guided, step-by-step, through the process of becoming the person you aspire to be?
- Do want to know exactly what it’s going to take to get to where you want to be?
- Are you ready to do the internal work to create an amazing life and leave an inspiring legacy?
- A good coach helps you gain the clarity you need by creating a safe environment where it’s safe for you to explore.
- A good coach will be there with you along the way sharing the journey to your destination.
- A good coach will lay out the path that will bridge the gap of where you are and where you want to be.
- A good coach will help you develop the attitudes and disciplines you will need to experience awesomeness and to leave your legacy.
I ‘m a great coach and I want to be that person for you!
is someone who not only has relevant life experiences but also has a skill-set designed to help you achieve specific results. A coach is usually someone who is completely dedicated to supporting you in realizing your PERSONAL best; their sole purpose is to support and guide you to make the changes and develop the habits that will lead to the life you REALLY want. They help you to look at your life from a higher and wider perspective, are great listeners and bring unique and unbiased viewpoint to your life and challenges. A coaches’ work is to help you SEE yourself in a new, deeper and more empowered way and for you to make decisions and changes from that new perspective.
Just like athletes or performers, you enlist a Coach to help you…
✔ Set goals
✔ Discover your real needs
✔ Work effectively towards your target while keeping the rest of your life in balance
A coach is professionally skilled in assisting you to gain greater results in both your personal and professional life.
“Face your challenges with the courage and confidence that comes with knowing
you are always divinely guided and protected.”
– Dorothy Mendoza Row
Is Coaching for me?
- If you’re tired of where your life has been
- If you’re stuck and not sure how to bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be
- If ready to make a change with compassionate and educated support
Then YES, this is what you need! We all know that change is difficult; even more so when we are left to our own accord since we lack the objectivity we need to know what needs to change. We can’t see the tree clearly when we’re in the middle of the forest but with the help of someone who is outside of it, the path out is much clearer and more direct.
Hundreds of thousands of individuals and companies throughout the world have experienced the benefits of partnering with a coach. Celebrities and athletes see it as a necessary tool to winning, success and growth. When someone wants something, really wants something, and welcomes the collaboration of another in pursuit of that desire, then a coaching system can be an invaluable tool for developing a strategy for how to achieve that outcome with greater ease.
Here is how you will know if coaching is right for YOU:
√ Coaching IS for you if:
- you have a compelling reason for wanting to change your life
- you have a clear idea of what you want or at least are clear on what you DON’T want
- you appreciate and welcome support from others in seeing your options more clearly
- you take responsibility for your life and actions / you know that in order for your life to change YOU must change
- you understand that in order to make changes you must first acquire new knowledge or skills
- you are ready to commit the time and energy to making real changes in your life
Ø Coaching is NOT for you if:
- You’re a victim; you believe someone or something else will change your life/situation FOR you rather than you having to change it
- You’re closed minded; believe you have all the knowledge you need and aren’t interested in learning new ideas, viewpoints, skills or strategies
- You’re not committed; you can’t or won’t invest the time and energy to discover what’s possible for you and your life
- You’re skeptical; you believe “what’s the use”; you doubt that REAL change is possible
- You’re not accountable; you place blame on others rather than take responsibility
- You’re stubborn; you’d rather fight for your excuses and you’d rather be right than to grow
- If you find yourself in the first group
- If you are DONE wasting one more day NOT living up to your full potential
- If you realize that time is slipping away and that you only have this one life to live
- If you are finally ready to manifest the ‘real’ you so you can get on with the life you were born to live
Then I invite you to schedule your free Strategy Session with me and let’s chat about what’s possible.
[button link=”http://elenazanfei.com/strategy-session/” type=”icon” icon=”people”] Schedule a FREE Strategy Session![/button]